My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

There are many things that interest me.Apart from the technological interests,I like medicine. My blog will definitely contain notes on varied areas of life! Thanks for sparing your time on my blog. Be assured, your comments are valued by me! Ashwini

Thursday, June 21, 2007

SaaS and Web 2.0 and SOA

SaaS is not an overnight concept like any other concept/architecture pattern you see in IT. All these old concepts, change like "old wine in new bottle". With the Web2.0 taking everything into it's sphere, SaaS is one that's going to benefit from it.

With Web 2.0, the users can directly use the portals/applications that are integrated or provisioned using SOA and with Web 2.0 functionalities.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home