My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

There are many things that interest me.Apart from the technological interests,I like medicine. My blog will definitely contain notes on varied areas of life! Thanks for sparing your time on my blog. Be assured, your comments are valued by me! Ashwini

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SaaS - Moving up

Software as a Service is picking up fast. It's good that people will have to spend less on the licenses of the expensive software. Google Spreadsheet, Google Word etc will help a lot in improving the SaS market. Imagine with few licenses of Spreadsheet and Word, millions of people can save the cost for using these products!

It's impressive for the layman to use the software and pay it only when used. Many new ideas of business on SaaS are being floated by the emerging companies. That's a good development.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shishank said...

Nice Post. Looking forward to more detailed write-up on SaaS :)

Shishank
http://www.pcmspace.com

Thu Jun 14, 05:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home