My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

There are many things that interest me.Apart from the technological interests,I like medicine. My blog will definitely contain notes on varied areas of life! Thanks for sparing your time on my blog. Be assured, your comments are valued by me! Ashwini

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SOA basics and Event Manager

Nothing new, SOA, the loosely coupled architecture is the talk of the town. How I relate to SOA is that it's like an Event Manager.

What does an event manager do? He/She coordinates with all the vendors (service providers) to use(consume) the services for a great/happening show. The event manager needs to ensure that the vendors are providing the best quality of service and proper information for exchange.

SOA lets the experts handle their piece(service) with finessee and just gives a protocol, at the end, for integration and data exchange. SOA would not bother how the implementation of a service is done by the vendor. It just is worried about the quality of the service provided for the money paid.

SOA and SAAS together can take the market into a different world altogether.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home