My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

There are many things that interest me.Apart from the technological interests,I like medicine. My blog will definitely contain notes on varied areas of life! Thanks for sparing your time on my blog. Be assured, your comments are valued by me! Ashwini

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Now Information as Service!

More than product development/Research and Development, we are interested in Services. Services is the buzz word today and will keep continuing for some more time at least. Latest is Information as Service!

It's a good idea to do this, as most of the companies have too much information to be processed. Why not this data, hardly used, put into action? It can be put to use using SOA to create a data service. Brad Wright of BEA Aqua Logic Data Services Platform, talks about it here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home