My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

There are many things that interest me.Apart from the technological interests,I like medicine. My blog will definitely contain notes on varied areas of life! Thanks for sparing your time on my blog. Be assured, your comments are valued by me! Ashwini

Sunday, May 13, 2007

ATG Portal - Copying Portlets

I have been wondering why one of the Leading portal of times has not kept pace with the competitors! ATG was the pioneer in many streams, technologies. The portals like IBM Portal Server and BEA Weblogic's Portal server have moved ahead a lot making usage of Portal very easy.

Though the features provided by ATG Portal still are of high quality, I find the usage a little difficult. We had a requirement of copying the ATG portlets which is not supported by ATG. There's a workaround though - create multiple instances of the portlet.


Will ATG look at making it more simpler?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home