My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

There are many things that interest me.Apart from the technological interests,I like medicine. My blog will definitely contain notes on varied areas of life! Thanks for sparing your time on my blog. Be assured, your comments are valued by me! Ashwini

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Changing jsessionId to custom session id in BEA Weblogic portal

It's a good design to change the session id name in the portal to a specific name. It helps to identify the session of the portal and differentiate it from the other back office applications that are integrated.

How to change this in BEA weblogic?
1. Overwrite the weblogic.xml and rename the jsessionId to the custom name you want to give.

Simple to do with lot of benefits! Next time you see jsession id, you know what and where it has to be changed!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, how can I do that?, could you give me a sample weblogic.xml?

Thu Oct 08, 01:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Wed Apr 21, 05:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home