My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

There are many things that interest me.Apart from the technological interests,I like medicine. My blog will definitely contain notes on varied areas of life! Thanks for sparing your time on my blog. Be assured, your comments are valued by me! Ashwini

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

ATG Personalization with Siteminder on BEA Weblogic

Came across a situation where we were looking for ATG with Siteminder. The problem was that the personalization repository used was not in the control of ATG. We did find a work around. Prepared a J2EE application that would reside on BEA Weblogic. And integrated this with siteminder at one side and ATG at the other end. With this we could achieve the single sign on facility that was much needed for our client.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

Is it possible to repackage an atg app to an j2ee EAR file and deploy in BEA weblogic.
Do we have to have ATG running on bea weblogic server ?

Thu Oct 16, 12:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home