My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

There are many things that interest me.Apart from the technological interests,I like medicine. My blog will definitely contain notes on varied areas of life! Thanks for sparing your time on my blog. Be assured, your comments are valued by me! Ashwini

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ATG Dynamo Solutions

ATG still fascinates many people. Though it has lot of proprietary coding, it eases many of the development work especially for sales & marketing and CRM type of applications. Despite less technical resources available on this, why do big companies go for ATG? Because of the ROI it generates.

ATG did a good thing by giving up Dynamo and concentrating on its core features like Personalization, and Scenarios. Though there were initial hiccups of integrating ATG with Websphere 5.1 (initially) now it synchronizes well.


Long way to go ATG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home