My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

There are many things that interest me.Apart from the technological interests,I like medicine. My blog will definitely contain notes on varied areas of life! Thanks for sparing your time on my blog. Be assured, your comments are valued by me! Ashwini

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

IBM Portlet Factory - Back in Action!

IBM Portlet factory, renamed after acquiring Bowstreet, is back in action and making news! With the customizable code available at your disposal it is more easy to create a simple portal quickly.

What IBM Portlet factory provides is the power of customizing this portal quickly to create one more based on some rules. Maintenance of the portal source is one avoiding and reducing a lot of testing time.

With improved features and IBM tag, Portlet factory is sure to make some news for sometime at the least!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home